- K2 Spice drug test kit.
K2 Spice drug test kit is a state of the art device that detects the two major metabolites found in approximately 96% of synthetic cannabinoid ( K2 Spice ) products.
- Testing your child or family member.
- Drug testing at home.
- Rehabilitation clinics.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Probation situations and or inmates in law enforcement facilities.
Directions for use.
The urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry specimen container. Urine collected at any time of the day may be used. Urine specimens exhibiting visible precipitates should be allowed to settle to obtain a clear specimen for testing. The use of gloves is recommended to avoid unnecessary contact with the specimen.
- Remove the K2 spice drug test kit from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the test device. Label the device with patient or control identifications.
- Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for a minimum of twenty seconds. Urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap over the absorbent tip and lay the device flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read results at five minutes.
- Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
Interpreting the results.
- Negative: Two lines appear. One color line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent color line adjacent should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level. NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint distinguishable color line.
- Positive: One color line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural.
Read our recommended procedure for testing. Full instructions are included in each pack, but you can also download a copy by clicking the red button below.
The one step K2 Spice drug test kit yields a positive result when K2 Spice (synthetic cannabinoid) in the urine exceed 75ng/mL.