- 10 panel drug test kit.
This is a fully integrated drug test kit. It includes a specimen cup with specimen temperature test, a drug test detecting 10 illicit drugs. This drug test also includes a test for K2 Spice in this simple to use kit.
- At home drug testing.
- Testing your child or family member in your own home.
- Random employment testing in the workplace.
- Reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations.
- Drug abuse testing centers.
Documents for testing with the EliteScreen 10 panel drug test kit.
Directions for use.
Read our recommended procedure for testing. We recommend that you use the gloves included when handling the urine sample.
Specimen temperature test.
This is one of the most important aspects of drug testing. A urine specimen that is out of temperature range can be an indication that the specimen is invalid. We recommend that the urine sample temperature is checked within one minute from the time of collection. The range should be from 93° to 98°F. Ask the donor to provide a new specimen if the temperature is out of range.
- Remove the 10 panel drug test kit from the foil pouch.
- Remove the lid from the test device. Label the lid with patient or control identifications.
- Ask the donor to provide a urine sample directly in to the cup to the level marked on the side.
- Replace lid, then remove label to view results.
- Read results at five minutes.
- Do not interpret the result after ten minutes.
Interpreting the result.
NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint distinguishable color line.
Full instructions are included in each pack.